Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ugh! We feel like this...


Or this...

Or, heaven forbid, this*...

(*not us, although, the man in the photograph bears a striking resemblance to The Swede)

Perhaps my feelings would be best expressed in song, from the lyrical wonders of The Brady Bunch...



Now, I am not one for New Year's resolutions. I don't recall EVER making one. This year is different. This year I need to make some. Perhaps if I put them in writing and post them here for everyone to see, I will have more conviction to stick with them. Here goes....

1) Lose 10 pounds...15 if losing 10 was easier than expected.
2) Exercise...heck, we bought the new dog for this reason and she still spends too much time in her crate. It'll do us both a world of good.
3) Eat better.

Believe me, there are many more things I want to change about myself and my lifestyle, but I am determined to stick to these and sticking to any more would just seem an insurmountable task.

Say goodbye to the fatty Sour-Swedes!

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

Mom-O-Matic has a diet blogger love in thing happening... you should join up!

Colon Blow said...

TSK,

I know the feeling, especially after all of these holiday parties!

A belated Merry Christmas to you and TMS and a Happy New Year to your entire family.