Bye bye old house.
That's been a nice house. I'm looking forward to seeing the new one.
Very nice.... my old place! I'll have to do an update now that I've moved.
Can't wait to see the new place. It looks very nice from the "no heat" photo I saw.
These are great pictures of your house...but bye bye house.Can't wait to visit the new one!!!!
Thanks, it's a great feeling that our next house will be our forever home.
Beautiful use of color! I love it. I can't wait to see the Sour-Swedes new house. I am sure you will have fun getting it looking "just right".
Thank you! The color is better in person. It's a little more intense in these photos.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Bye bye old house.
That's been a nice house. I'm looking forward to seeing the new one.
Very nice.... my old place! I'll have to do an update now that I've moved.
Can't wait to see the new place. It looks very nice from the "no heat" photo I saw.
These are great pictures of your house...but bye bye house.
Can't wait to visit the new one!!!!
Thanks, it's a great feeling that our next house will be our forever home.
Beautiful use of color! I love it. I can't wait to see the Sour-Swedes new house.
I am sure you will have fun getting it looking "just right".
Thank you! The color is better in person. It's a little more intense in these photos.
Post a Comment