Oh my! Hm, I think the library is going to know you by name. Oh here comes the Sour Kraut, I wonder what book she messed up this time...HA HA HA
I think it's time to take your boys' advice and drop it in the deposit box. If they call, just tell them to start a tab for you.
Half Price Books didn't have this one...and no verdict from the library yet on my first half price replacement book. I feel that no news is good news!
Officer it was like this when I got it!
I didn't know you were back! YEAH!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my! Hm, I think the library is going to know you by name. Oh here comes the Sour Kraut, I wonder what book she messed up this time...HA HA HA
I think it's time to take your boys' advice and drop it in the deposit box. If they call, just tell them to start a tab for you.
Half Price Books didn't have this one...and no verdict from the library yet on my first half price replacement book. I feel that no news is good news!
Officer it was like this when I got it!
I didn't know you were back! YEAH!
Post a Comment