Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Family of Zoes





While perusing other blogs, I came upon Carlos who hosts a blog spotlighting the misuse of the English language. It really amused me. What amused me more was the photo of Carlos. I had to try it myself. Creepy but funny.

6 comments:

Carlos said...

Oh crap that's funny! I stopped by yesterday and the pictures didn't load. They did this morning and I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I saw the pics. I feel kinda goofy for laughing by myself here at 5:30am.

What'd you use to create them? The doggy pic I have in my profile is one I found at random on the internet. I'd love to have one of my own face crossed with one of my poochies.

The Big Finn said...

That's pretty funny. I can see the resemblance in each picture to a different member of your household. The last picture is definitely you!

Mrs. TBF said...

Oh my god...love it. How did you do it. I too visited Carlos after seeing him on yours and was creeped out by the human dog face...but it is sooooo creative!!
BTW - Carlos has some cute pets.

The Sour Kraut said...

I did it in Photoshop. You take an image of your pet and import another image (another layer) of yourself. Add a layer mask and airbursh out all but your eyes and mouth.

I don't see where Carlos' pets are. MrsTBF, where did you see them?

BTW, I am going to shorten you to Mrs. T but you're going to have to start saying things like, "I pity the fool!"

Carlos said...

I'll have to give the Photoshop trick a try.

Here's the link to the pets.

Mrs. TBF said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSK!!!